Healthcare organization must prove that they meet PCI Data Security Standard (“PCI DSS”) requirements. These rules govern everything from data encryption to network segmentation and can be difficult to achieve or maintain.
Our PCI Gap Analysis assesses existing security controls against those required by the PCI Data Security Standard, providing a prioritized list of "gaps" that indicate those PCI DSS requirements requiring improved compliance. Additionally, every client receives detailed recommendations and options for remediating gaps, reducing PCI scope, and achieving PCI compliance.
Our approach to PCI Gap Analysis provides the insight and action plan that clients need to:
- Assess PCI compliance level
- Identify and prioritize the most serious compliance gaps
- Complete the Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) and meet other requirements
- Remediate policy gaps and improve compliance status
- Establish best practices that make compliance easier